Thursday, January 31, 2013

tangle letters feedback


So remember the zentangle letters from the start of last year (and if you have not been reading that long this is the link) http://applesloveorangespdx.blogspot.com/2011/09/first-lessonsthe-good-and-not-so-good.html

So it came down to I loved the work the kids did on making the letters like the one above, but I was less than excited about the mini stamps they made and printed around the boarder.
it was just too hard for the kids to get a good clean print each time and keep the prints eve and on the black paper.

So 6th grade is about to do this lesson and I just don't know what to have them do with the boarder area on the background paper. I feel like it is a bit too boring if we just leave it black, but I don't want it to get too distracting from the letters they make....any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment